More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shilpa Gupta MD, BS, MBBS
Dr. Shilpa Gupta, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Riverside, CA, with other offices in Redlands, CA and Loma Linda, CA (and 4 other locations). She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology. Dr. Gupta is affiliated with Loma Linda University Medical Center, Loma Linda University Community Medical Center and Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Shilpa Gupta has 7 locations
Dr. Shilpa Gupta has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s where a pediatric endocrinologist comes in.
They can diagnose and treat hormonal disorders such as abnormal thyroid function, growth complications and early or delayed puberty. Ambiguous genitals as well as ovarian and testicular dysfunction are also part of their expertise. Childhood obesity, diabetes and problems with low blood sugar also tie back to hormone function and may require consulting with a pediatric endocrinologist.
Dr. Shilpa Gupta has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Shilpa Gupta is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Gupta is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
Loma Linda University Faculty Physicians and Surgeons
Oakland Medical Center
Richmond Medical Center
Hayward Medical Center
13 Years Experience
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Shilpa Gupta Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Shilpa Gupta's office for more information.
7117 Brockton Ave Riverside, CA : (951) 686-6370
245 Terracina Blvd Redlands, CA : (909) 307-0964
11234 Anderson St Loma Linda, CA : (909) 558-4354
25845 Barton Rd Loma Linda, CA : (909) 558-4800
11401 Heacock St Moreno Valley, CA : (951) 247-8697
7223 Church St Highland, CA : (909) 425-3939
2195 Club Center Dr San Bernardino, CA : (909) 651-1810
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shilpa Gupta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverside, CA.