Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shilpa I Mehta has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Shilpa I Mehta has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Shilpa I Mehta has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Shilpa I Mehta is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
This Dr was the best I've ever had!!! She took care of my son and i, she always knew our names and our history ( even after not seeing us for a year). She showed compassion and concern, she put us first. Not many Doctors take the time to really get to know the people they care for and I have never had a doctor care so much for me and my family the way she did!!!!!!!!!!! My opinion is she is an amazing doctor! !!!!
I saw her at prompt care. She spent less than 5 minutes with me. I was diagnosed with ta sinus infection. She never even looked up my nose or pushed on my face. I tried to tell her about my cough but she declined to address it. I am now seeing my Primary care for something that oculd have been promptly addressed if she would have done her job.
Dr. Mehta is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Shilpa I Mehta accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOSF PromptCare-Eastland Medical Plaza II, 1505 Eastland Dr Ste 1100, Bloomington, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shilpa I Mehta in this video.
Dr. Shilpa I Mehta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomington, IL.