Dr. Shilpa Jindani Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Shilpa Jindani?

Nurse.

Posted on November 29th, 2016

Very - Very Bad !!!!

Worst Dr. On the Planet

Posted on August 16th, 2016

Had to see dr.Jindani due to insurance. She was the only dr at the clinic at the time that was taking new patients and every other clinic was to far away for me to go. So I had a very serious health condition undiagnosed at the time because she refused to give me a referral to a OBGYN. I was bleeding for months at a time and all she wanted to do was put me on birth control. I had all the symptoms of cancer, pain,bleeding for months at a time, anemia and abnormal ultra sound.But she never got on the ball so I happened to know a great dr that works at their urgent care and went to see her and she wrote me a referral for an OBGYN and said it's ridiculous you need to see a specialist. So I got my referral thru and urgent care doctor and was later diagnosed with Cancer.! You really have to push to get anything done and apparently dr.Jindani's Hippocratic Oath flew right out the window. Don't recommend her at all. Ever in Life.

Posted on December 15th, 2014

She was rude, judgmental and offensive. Never again.

Posted on September 13th, 2012

Dr.Jindani is an excellent doctor who cares for the uninsured since she is part of the county health care system her office offers the sliding fee scale for those patients who turn in their application the office visit is between $25-$85 and lab tests run $10-$20 per test. I know because my parents lost their insurance coverage and Dr.Jinani has been caring for them on a sliding fee scale. I would suggest to the person who wrote the bad review about her bill to contact the billing office they will help her, all she has to do is full out the application.

Did not diagnose my original problem.

Posted on September 3rd, 2012

I was referred to clinic that has Dr. Jindani on it's staff. I had vomited blood and a chronic cough. The doctor never figured out the causes of these problems, just prescribed medicine for the symptoms. Because I don't have health insurance but have cash to pay for treatment, she kept finding new reasons to come back to the clinics and run up the bill to over $3600 and I am still coughing. $520 for 5 minutes with this doctor is robbery. She also had blood tests done on me which she said would cost me about $500 but I was charged $1242. The doctor is suppose to heal not steal. And she is a liar as well.

Best Doctor

Posted on December 22nd, 2010

Doctor Jindani was one of the best doctors I have ever seen. Although it took a while to get in, the quality time she spent on me and my children was amazing. I will definitely go back and recommend her to everyone out there.

Posted on July 11th, 2015