Dr. Shilpa Jog Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Shilpa Jog?

Poor Magagment of Pain

Does not recommend for me to go any other Dr. or pain Clinic to manage my pain. Does not diagnosis what is causing my pain, walk in clinic did that. She also did not take xrays to find out, walk in clinic did that. Refuses to give me any pain meds to manage my pain until they figure something different out. She is constantly wasting my time with holistic approach in my case does not work. All that is told to me is to take Tylenol which is not working at this time anymore. I am looking into leaving her office and perusing another Dr. who is willing to look at me in the eye when in the office and listen to what I am saying. I need help with the pain and you will not get it in her office. Rethink having her as your Primary, I feel she is not helping me or anyone I know so far.

I need a new dr.

She doesn't seem to really care, she wants to push medications, but without listening. Doesn't follow up, and the 'nurses' that do the followup read from a very basic script and are unable to answer questions .

Go elsewhere..

Great first visit

My wife and I just moved to Everett, and chose Dr Job as our primary care physician. We couldn't be happier with our new doctor!Dr Jog took the time to discuss our medical histories and concerns, review our ongoing prescriptions and make the transition to her care as easy as possible.We could not be happier with our new doctor!

finding new dr

same as last post. Primary Dr moved away. This Dr. has not followed up with test results, ran tests that were not needed and doesn't seem to care to listen to your concerns. I'm in the process of finding yet another new dr.

This doctor is very conservative with prescribing medication.

I take a non-narcotic for migraines. She prescribed 15 pills with no refills. That was only enough to last for 3 episodes. My old doctor (she moved away) gave me 30 pills a month with refills for 6 months, of which I only used half. The fact that I never fill all of my refills is on my chart and RX history, but yet she refused to allow me any more. I am too busy working FT and being a mom, to try to keep track of running out of medication so often. There are other concerns with this doctor, but not enough room to list. I am finding another doctor.