Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shilpa Shah
Dr. Shilpa Shah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Orange, NJ, with another office in Princeton Junction, NJ. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Shah is affiliated with East Orange Campus of the VA New Jersey Health Care System and Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County. She speaks English.
Dr. Shilpa Shah has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Shah is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
East Orange Campus of the VA New Jersey Health Care System
Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
15 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
University Hospital/University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Dr. Shilpa Shah accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shilpa Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Orange, NJ.