Dr. Shilpi Anand Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Shilpi Anand?

Posted on April 7th, 2016

Many of the staff both in the office and nurses are very rude. There are a couple very nice nurses that really want to help. Dr. Anand has too many patients and she cannot keep track of what is going on with a patient. She comes into the office without first reviewing the file and orders things to be done that have already been done and that she should have reviewed . She is in and out so fast and you are just left hanging even if you are seriously ill. It is unfortunate but with this doctor it is just a matter of getting you in and out of the office as quickly as possible so that insurance can be billed. I would not recommend.

Office Manager Kathy, Terribly RUDE

Posted on December 4th, 2014

The office manager, Kathy was so rude and unprofessional. After knowing that I had a disability, after I reluctantly had to explain why I missed appointments, she continued to be insensitive, loud and extremely condescending. In addition, very harshly told me that " they could not have me as a patient here". This woman needs some customer service training and the doctors at this practice need to know how they are being represented. I would NOT recommend this practice. I really taken back with the treatment I received. I am a professional and would not give this office any stars due to poor office manager behavior.

Metastatic Melanoma