Dr. Shim Ching Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Shim Ching?

Heartless plastic doctor

Rude. Will not answer your questions. He will leave the room and you will not see him for post op. He just cares about money. Racist, Arrogant and no manners. Will make you wait more than an hour each appointment.

First Class Surgery Center, Doctor and Staff

Dr. Ching is an amazing doctor. He takes pride in his practice and advocates for his patients. Very gentle and attentive to their needs and concerns. And the overall staff there is an amazing team and they show such empathy to the patients and cares for them as if they were family. He is the doctor I would recommend for any and all cosmetic/reconstruction, etc., surgery!

Susan Nishida M.D.

I was alittle nervous before my liposuction,but the staff were so nice and Dr. Shim Ching was so great, that I know I will look absolutely fabulous.

BREAST AUGMENTATION AND LIFT PROCEDURE

I had an excellent experience before during and after a breast procedure with Dr. Shim Ching. I felt very comfortable with him, particularly after visiting several other physicians that nearly frightened me away from plastic surgery altogether. I am very happy with the results. The follow up care was great and I am happy that I trusted my surgery to his care.

Dr. Shim Ching is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.