Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Shin-Fu F Hsu
Dr. Shin-Fu F Hsu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hacienda Heights, CA. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology. He speaks English.
Dr. Shin-Fu F Hsu has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Shin-Fu F Hsu has the following 10 expertise
- Swallowing Disorders
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Deviated Septum
- Facial Trauma
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Hearing Loss
- Smell Disorders
Dr. Shin-Fu F Hsu has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
I have been seeing him for over 4 years, off and on. Dr. Hsu is a fine doctor. He accurately diagnosed my problem and gave me proper advices and prescribed medicine. He spent proper time with me and asked me my symptoms patiently all the timer. The wait time was not that bad either, about 15 minutes. The office lady is his wife. I could care less about her attitude as long as Dr. Hsu treated me right. Dr. Hsu does not need to follow up with patient. Patient needs to follow up him/herself with the doctor according to doctor's instruction. I still go back to him when my allergy goes bad, in time like this and in Spring.
My first visit to the doctor, I was able to make the appt. on a Saturday. But on my 2nd follow up visit and tried to make the appt. on a Saturday, the staff said they are not open on that Saturday, so I was confused and mentioned I was able to go on Saturday last time, then the staff interrupted me and said, "I already told you we're not open on Saturday!" wow, I'm sorry for asking a simple question!
No wait time-There are reasons why!Requested I have some procedure done- afterwards he went on vacation for an entire month. My PCP called me to tell me that something is not normal on my tests- I call Dr. Shin Fu Hsu's office 2 times and left a voicemail- no follow up from them and it has been over a month since he has returned from his one month vacation! I had to go to another 'specialist' as he does not follow up!
50 Years Experience
National Taiwan University
Graduated in 1968
University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Dr. Shin-Fu F Hsu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare OAMC CA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net Salud EPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsShin-Fu Hsu Md, 1850 S Azusa Ave Ste 207, Hacienda Heights, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shin-Fu F Hsu, MD - Otolaryngology in Hacienda Heights, CA, in this video.
Dr. Shin-Fu F Hsu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hacienda Heights, CA.