Highly Dissatisfied

GREAT DOCTOR

Kind of new-agey

But luckily a real doctor with an MD.

Finally found a doctor who could help

I am a post-menopausal woman who has been looking for affordable help with HRT for ten years. In live in Redlands and have been unhappy with the options, unable to find a doctor who seems to understand women's hormone issues and overall health. A friend recommended me to Dr. Kaneko and even though it's a hour drive and I usually have to wait (well, I have to wait wherever I go), it's been well worth it. She understands hormone balance as well as being very knowledgeable with the whole body. I feel I'm myself again after several years of feeling continuous decline. I'm grateful she's there.

Dr. Shinobu L Kaneko is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Monterey Park, CA.