Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shira L Koss has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Shira L Koss has the following 9 expertise
- Deviated Septum
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Swallowing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Smell Disorders
- Facial Trauma
Dr. Shira L Koss has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
6 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2012
New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
Dr. Shira L Koss accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEmory University Hospital, 1364 Clifton Rd NE, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Shira L Koss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.