Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shira K Goldstein MD
Dr. Shira K Goldstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with other offices in Beaver, PA and Beaver Falls, PA . She has 6 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Shira K Goldstein has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Shira K Goldstein has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Shira K Goldstein has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Shira K Goldstein is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shira K Goldstein - Posted on August 26th, 2018
My appointment felt extremely rushed, and she did not address any of my health concerns. She made me feel like I was inconveniencing her and was not patient or understanding whatsoever.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shira K Goldstein - Posted on September 22nd, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shira K Goldstein - Posted on December 1st, 2014
6 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2012
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Shira K Goldstein Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shira K Goldstein is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.