Dr. Shiraz A Daud Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Shiraz A Daud?

Bad medicine

For over a year and a half Dr. Daud treated me for my COPD...even though I was not having a problem. Dr. Daud was called in while I was hospitalized with pneumonia. For a year and a half I coughed non stop and had a hard time breathing. In desperation, I often ended the day at a nearby walk in clinic for breathing treatments. Finally, I went to another doctor for a second opinion. In less than five minutes it was determined that I was allergic to albuterol. I now feel fine, no coughing and no medicine. I believe that if Dr. Daud should have considered that I was suffering from what is a rather common reaction of albuterol ...rather than assuming I had constant...without stopping....COPD attacks.

Spent one and a half years of my life coughing....only to have my new doctor detect that I was allergic to the medicine proscribed by Dr. Daud. I not only coughed...but was hospitalized....visited health clinics numerous times...and was put on steroids over and over. It took my new doctor five minutes to diagnose my problem. I feel great and have not coughed since.

Staff is terrible. When called to ask a question about follow up on pet-scan findings. Has not returned calls. Sitting in waiting room can hear phone conversations telling patient they have cancer. I wouldn't go back to him if my was a case of life or death.

Very blunt and matter of fact when informing the family of my mother's final moments. No bedside manner worth mentioning. I hope to never have to deal with him again.

5 Diamond/Star Quality Doctor

Are you tired of mediocre? Do you want a doctor who's as committed to your well-being as you are? Look no further! Dr. Daud is friendly, asked all the right questions AND took the time to listen!!! He doesn't make you play the waiting game, he's the doc who takes immediate action. We couldn't be happier with any other choice for a pulmonary specialist!