Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shireen I Haque has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Shireen Haque is rude...she lacks empathy and when I recently got some records I noticed that she missed an abnormal finding that could have cost me my life...in regards to pain management she told me that "Americans" are "weak minded" and run to narcotics ...I no longer see her. While waiting in the waiting area another pt. asked me who I was here to see..when I told him, he said that he has not heard good things about her...he heard that she was "mean" I gave her the benefit of the doubt...I was wrong. I could say more but I don't want her to know who I am. I am afraid of her
Instead of attempting to help U.S. Veterans, suffering with the Gulf War Illness, she seems to sweep medical issues "under a rug", just as the U.S. government does. She needs to take that rug back to her own country and use it for prayer to whatever god she prays to... because according to my God, she is going to need all the prayer she can get for the horrific treatment she provides to U.S. Veterans.
Dr. Haque is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Shireen I Haque accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAleda E Lutz Va Medical Center, 1500 Weiss St, Saginaw, MI
Dr. Shireen I Haque is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saginaw, MI.