Dr. Shireen Haque Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Shireen Haque?

soldier medic

Posted on October 28th, 2014

Dr. Shireen Haque is rude...she lacks empathy and when I recently got some records I noticed that she missed an abnormal finding that could have cost me my life...in regards to pain management she told me that "Americans" are "weak minded" and run to narcotics ...I no longer see her. While waiting in the waiting area another pt. asked me who I was here to see..when I told him, he said that he has not heard good things about her...he heard that she was "mean" I gave her the benefit of the doubt...I was wrong. I could say more but I don't want her to know who I am. I am afraid of her

She needs to back to her own country

Posted on February 29th, 2012

Instead of attempting to help U.S. Veterans, suffering with the Gulf War Illness, she seems to sweep medical issues "under a rug", just as the U.S. government does. She needs to take that rug back to her own country and use it for prayer to whatever god she prays to... because according to my God, she is going to need all the prayer she can get for the horrific treatment she provides to U.S. Veterans.

Posted on September 16th, 2017