Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shireen A Jayne DO
Dr. Shireen A Jayne has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Shireen A Jayne has the following 12 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shireen A Jayne - Posted on December 21st, 2018
I really enjoyed having Jayne as my ob/gyn. I liked every appointment, she answered every question, fast appointments and even connected with me. Sadly I had to move 34 weeks into my pregnancy and had to leave her which was very hard to do, especially being so far along. I highly recommend her!!! Thank you Jayne for your help! Miss you! And wish you the best
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shireen A Jayne - Posted on July 24th, 2012
There isn't much more I can say about Dr. Jayne! She's outstanding and so is the rest of her team!! She is kind, caring, considerate, funny and TRULY cares about her patients, their feelings and opinions. She is a GREAT Dr. with an awesome bed side manner. I am more than comfortable with her! She offers great advice and guides you in the direction you need to go! She's simply outstanding!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shireen A Jayne - Posted on June 7th, 2010
I had to switch doctors with one month left in my pregnancy, and Dr. Jayne graciously took me on. She is absolutely wonderful, I only wish I had her as my doctor throughout my entire pregnancy! She is patient, caring, and most importantly, extreemly knowledgable. Her nurses worked closely with me, as I had to schedule so many appoitments in a short period of time. They were always so kind, and accesable. Overall, the best experiece any first time Mother-to-be could have.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Jayne is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Shireen A Jayne Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Shireen A Jayne's office for more information.
1700 W Paradise Dr West Bend, WI : (262) 334-3451
Locations & DirectionsWEST BEND HEALTH CENTER, 1700 W Paradise Dr, West Bend, WI
Dr. Shireen A Jayne is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Bend, WI.