Have you seen Dr. Shireen A Jayne?

Highly recommend

I really enjoyed having Jayne as my ob/gyn. I liked every appointment, she answered every question, fast appointments and even connected with me. Sadly I had to move 34 weeks into my pregnancy and had to leave her which was very hard to do, especially being so far along. I highly recommend her!!! Thank you Jayne for your help! Miss you! And wish you the best

AMAZING!!!

There isn't much more I can say about Dr. Jayne! She's outstanding and so is the rest of her team!! She is kind, caring, considerate, funny and TRULY cares about her patients, their feelings and opinions. She is a GREAT Dr. with an awesome bed side manner. I am more than comfortable with her! She offers great advice and guides you in the direction you need to go! She's simply outstanding!!

I had to switch doctors with one month left in my pregnancy, and Dr. Jayne graciously took me on. She is absolutely wonderful, I only wish I had her as my doctor throughout my entire pregnancy! She is patient, caring, and most importantly, extreemly knowledgable. Her nurses worked closely with me, as I had to schedule so many appoitments in a short period of time. They were always so kind, and accesable. Overall, the best experiece any first time Mother-to-be could have.

Dr. Shireen A Jayne is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Bend, WI.