Dr. Shirin R Desilva Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Shirin R Desilva?

SME for Camp Lejeune Claim

Nothing more than cut & paste. in my opinion she is not quailified as an SME (subject medical expert). This Dr has never seen me. I would hope that the VA will review before making a decision on my clai m

Medical opinion on Camp LeJeune toxic water claim

Dr. Shirin Desilva reviewed my claim for prostate cancer while at Camp LeJeune from 1976 to 1979. I never had an exam, and her opinion is based on my claims file. She used old medical references and and everything that she stated is incorrect. So easy to dispute her inaccuracy. It was documented that smoking contributed to a 48 year old with no family history of prostate cancer. Do your research! Smoking is not a contributor to it. She is dealing with the suffering of every Marine that served our country and I am appalled that the VA is allowing her to review our claims! Her medical opinion is ridiculous, and goes to extremes to find a negative conclusion. I just hope the VA researches the real finding more thoroughly then her, as the final decision hasn't been determined. She doesn't belong in the medical field. The VA better find real experts for opinions!!

Beware Shirin R. DeSIlva - FAKE/SHILL

This idiot now claims to be a "SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT" for deciding VA claims from over 40 years ago regarding those of us poisoned while doing our duty for our county at Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune. She has no credentials to perform this duty and was previously only a "Wellness" provider of some sort. I urge you all to look at any notes this idiot entered about you using My Healthvet. She is not even remotely close to understanding the complexities. Immediately file a Statement in Support of Claim citing her ineptness and a demand to have ANY AND ALL words she entered about you removed and disavowed. This moron should be fired and jailed for her contemptuous actions.

Great!

Dr. Desilva was very polite and funny. She was extremely kind and professional.

Nightmare

Brutal !

Very professional

She Shouldn't Be Allowed to Practice Medicine

The VA has hired her to be their "expert!" If she was a man, I would have probably punched her in the face. Her exam was physically and verbally abusive, and her god syndrome was very obvious. Thank you US Government for kicking veterans in the groin when we seek help with the injuries we received! I have lost all faith in the VA! Civilians beware, I have never, ever been compelled to write a review before, but I think it is my duty to warn you. My lowest option was a one star, so don't be mislead. She was so bad, I wouldn't let her euthanize a five cent goldfish!

She and her identical twin are evil

She is despicable, hateful, and rude. Both she and her identical twin sister should have their medical licenses revoked. She performed a review of an earlier diagnosis, which was done by her twin sister. After second review by a doctor not related to either of these two idiots, it was found that they were both wrong, and one covered for the other. Stay away from this creature. You'd be better off seeing a Veterinarian.

TERRIBLE "doctor"

My husband was in her office with DVT - virtually totally unable to walk -- and she said it was carple tunnel -- ?? we went to the ER in springfield, mo and he was hospitalized for over 2 weeks with pulmonary embolisms - and the DVT in his right leg -- he is a walking miracle -- she mis-diagnosed a classic case with ALL of the symptoms -- and never treated or referred him to an emergency situation. AVOID her!!

Should Not Practice Medicine

This lady shoukld of never been passed by her Board, She is very poor in communication skills and practice skills.STAY AWAY FROM HER AND ANY HOSPITOL SHE IS ASSOCIATED WITH !!!!