Dr. Shirin Hasan Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Shirin Hasan?

Great doctor!

I've been taking my daughter to see Dr. Hasan for four years now. She is such a nice doctor. She is always on time. My daughter is 13 now. Dr. Hasan always engages both my daughter and me during our appointments. She asks my daughter how she is doing. She allows us both time to report how my daughter is doing. She is a good listener. She is conservative dispensing medications. By this I mean she will not rush to put your child on any big time psychotic drugs. Nemours does not take my insurance. I have been self pay the entire time but she is worth it. I could go elsewhere and have a $25.00 co-pay but instead I self pay about $130.00.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Shirin Hasan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.