Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shirin H Trachiotis has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Shirin H Trachiotis has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Shirin H Trachiotis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
In my last two visits I was seen by Shirin Trachiotis who in both cases urged me to go the emergency room even though I had nothing serious. She doesn't want to even try to make a diagnosis before sending me to the ER, took her only 5 seconds to determine that I'm somehow in grave danger. Very rude and doesn't listen to the patient. Not sure what's the point of going to her clinic anymore since all she does is send me to ER. No wonder she got a shady history with the law.
23 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Shirin H Trachiotis accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shirin H Trachiotis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, VA.