3.8

Have you seen Dr. Shirish K Kirtane?

Good Doc but HORRIBLE STAFF

Dr, Kirtane is good but his staff is horrible. No one ever answers the phone, if you are lucky to get a voice mail that is not full and leave a message you won't receive a call back anyway, so don't bother leaving a message. I won't be returning.

Great Doctor

I have been seeing Dr Kirtane since 2004. He has treated me for Sarcoidosis, COPD and Asthma. He has helped me stay healthy and active despite my lung problems. He is intelligent and caring. I feel fortunate to have him as a doctor. I am a retired RN.

Not a good experience

I saw Dr Kirtane over a three month period. During that time, he never ordered ct scan or x-Ray. I ended up in the hospital and was told I had undetected pneumonia. I would not recommend him.

Best doctor around

Dr. Kirtane is one of the most understanding doctors you will ever find. He listens to his patients and writes everything down. He is very concerned about his patients and follows up on things.

Dr. S. Kirtane is a very caring, knowledgeable physician.

Dr. Shirish K Kirtane is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Altamonte Springs, FL.