The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shirlene Jay
Dr. Shirlene Jay, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mission Viejo, CA, with other offices in Torrance, CA and Los Alamitos, CA (and 3 other locations). She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Jay is affiliated with Torrance Memorial Medical Center, Los Alamitos Medical Center and Lakewood Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Shirlene Jay has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Shirlene Jay has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Shirlene Jay has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Shirlene Jay is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Jay is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Los Alamitos Medical Center
Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Downey Regional Medical Center
21 Years Experience
University of Vermont
Graduated in 1992
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shirlene Jay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission Viejo, CA.