Dr. Shirley A Albano-Aluquin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shirley A Albano-Aluquin?

Great Doctor, explains everything to me.

finally a diagnosis

It did take a little while to get my initial appointment, but hang in there. For over 21 years I have been plagued with all different symptoms. I have gone to 10 doctors, who either told me I was too young to have this or that or be disabled. With a new family doctor who knew something was severely wrong sent me to another rheumatoid doctor, who told me there was nothing wrong with me. Went back to my family doctor and I was sent to Dr. Shirley (that's what I call her] in a matter of minutes she checked me out, went over the laundry list of items I suffered with for years, went over my medicine list, xrays and bloodwork. She told me the type of testing she needed to do and would see me back in three weeks. I returned to her office and she explained what I had, what steps we were going to take to make me feel better. Though I will live with what I have the rest of my life, I finally reached a diagnosis and was finally diagnosed as disabled. My outcome isn't a happy one, but we are working on a path to make life a little enjoyable. Thank you Dr. Shirley without you I do not know where I would be today.

I waited 6 months for this appointment. Totally not worth it. She prescribed a medicine for me. I said, "what does it do?" She said, "It's for your arthritis." Yes, I know that, but what does it do? What's it's purpose?