- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shirley U Amin MD
Dr. Shirley U Amin, MD is a doctor primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL, with another office in Fort Lauderdale, FL. They have 40 years of experience. Their specialties include Pathology.
Dr. Shirley U Amin has 2 locations
Dr. Shirley U Amin has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Shirley U Amin has the following 3 expertise
- Tissue Biopsy
- Fluid Testing
- Blood Testing
40 Years Experience
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Shirley U Amin Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Shirley U Amin
Jeffrey S. Dennis, MD, cardiologist, is certified by the National Board of Medical Examiners, American Board of Internal Medicine, and Sub-Specialty Board of Cardiovascular Disease. He currently practices with the Greater Fort Lauderdale Heart Group. Dr. Dennis also holds hospital privileges at Broward General Medical Center, North Broward Medical Center, and Imperial Point Medical Center. Dr. Dennis received his medical degree from Boston University School of Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts. He completed his internship at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. Dr. Dennis also completed his residency and a three-year cardiology fellowship at Emory University. Dr. Dennis is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology and Clinical Council of Cardiology. He is a member and diplomat of the American College of Physicians. Dr. Dennis is also a member of the American Heart Association, Florida Heart Association, Broward County Medical Association, Florida Medical Association, and American Medical Association.