Dr. Shirley Anain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shirley Anain?

facial surgery

Posted on November 9th, 2017

horrible job and horrible bedside manner my chin is very ugly

Horrible Rude Office staff

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

"She doesn't take other people work" don't call here if you are referred here. I was by Dr Linfield, and was turned away for even a consultation because she doesn't take other peoples work. The receptionist was extremely rude.

Great Experience

Posted on December 20th, 2016

Went to Dr. Anain for a Mommy Makeover. Had a full tummy tuck and Breast Augmentation. The office staff was very friendly and helpful. Dr. Anain gave great advice and help me through the size selection. I had no idea and she gave me a range to choose from. I am very happy with the results.

Truly Greatful!!!

Posted on December 2nd, 2016

Dr Shirley Anain is a very talented and compassionate doctor and an incredibly kind person!!! She has treated me in the past and recently my young child over the past year to remove a fairly large birthmark and we couldn't be happier with the results!!! I highly recommend this doctor and would not think of going to anyone else!!!

Incompetent and unprofessional

Posted on October 31st, 2016

I had numerous lacerations to my face that required stitches, 2 areas were in my beard. The ER doctor discharge papers stated to have the stitches removed by a plastic surgeon in 5 to 6 days. My PCP recommended Anain. I called her office and was told she would be happy to see me. I went at the scheduled time and was in the room waiting for her, with her PA already there. Anain walks in and sees me for a total of maybe 45 seconds. In a cocky tone she asks why I came to see her for this, why didn't I go back to the ER (remember, she said she would be happy to see me). She interrogates me on this a few times. In a belligerent tone she tells me she can not get the stitches out of the 2 areas in my beard, I will need to shave first. This makes no sense as if I shave I will cut the tops of all the stitches. She tells me her PA will take out the stitches not surrounded by hair, then she leaves. As mentioned, she gave me less than a minute. I ask her PA how to shave without cutting the stitches. The PA of course does not know, because there is no answer. I ask the PA to ask Anain. She goes to ask her but comes back and tells me she can’t, as she is already with another patient. I had to make last second plans to see a competent doctor to have the remaining stitches out in an appropriate time (the weekend was nearing and the stitches needed to come out). I work with a number of doctors, PA's, and have talked to 3 other plastic surgeons since this encounter. Everyone is blown away by the fact that a plastic surgeon found it impossible to take stitches out of a hairy area, as this happens on a daily basis in this field and people are not shaved down every time they are stitched up. Horrible attitude, no time given, and incompetent.

Posted on June 4th, 2016

I LOVE THIS DOCTOR. SHE IS VERY THOROUGH. SHE IS THE BEST.

Abdominoplasty success

Posted on March 9th, 2016

Adominoplasty was a success. After only two weeks of following her instructions to a tee I am happy to say I feel great and am already wearing cloths to show off my new figure. Thank you for giving me the body that reflects how hard I have worked out for the past 10 years !

Posted on November 19th, 2015

i had a tummy tuck done by dr. Shirley and I feel and look the best I have in over 30 years. I can now walk around and be proud of my body instead of feeling embarrassed and shameful. shopping for clothes is now a beautiful thing. dressing in the morning is a pleasure. I now love looking in a mirror and don't feel repulsive. dr. Shirley gave me back my life. i strongly recommend her and her staff. don't put off the surgery it was so worth it!!!

visits good surgery not so good

Posted on June 4th, 2015

I absolutely hate to say this but my rhinoplasty was not all I hoped it would be ... ): very sad I went through allot and my nose is crooked the tip is still huge and I still have a bump on the top. Feel like crying I always joke I got a polish nose job and it just needs an alignment. 15 months post op I just went back to get her opinion and I willl go back in another year now.

Posted on April 15th, 2015

I am a 5 1/2 year patient of DR. Anain's. She and her staff are very professional, and continue to be. From the very first visit, I knew that I would not be going anywhere else for my needs. She is caring and is concerned about your emotional needs as well as the physical needs of her patients.

FINANCIAL ASST.

Posted on October 15th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Anain by my regular physician and I am so glad and grafeful I did. It was the best thing I could have done and I wish I had know about Dr. Anain a lot sooner as I would have had the surgery sooner. She made me feel comfortable and at ease from the very first meeting. I never felt embarrassed or self conscious. She explained everything to me and My expectations were not unrealistic because of her. I would recommend her to anyone and I would gladly have more surgery if needed if she was doing it. A true professional all the way!!!!!!!

patient

Posted on October 17th, 2013

From the moment I walked into dr. anain's office I was made to feel comfortable her employees are so friendly and professional, then you get to meet the friendly little firecracker they call "Dr Anain" she is awesome so bubbly and friendly! she will spend as much time with you as needed and answer questions as long as you ask she doesn't make you feel like you are taking up too much of her time like most Dr's do! I had a tummy tuck and I will just say I don't think I could have been more satisfied!!! I will be going back to Dr Anain for any of my plastic surgery needs!!! I could say so much more but it would take all day!!! All I can say is this Dr is wonderful!! She has changed my life!!! If your looking for a wonderful plastic surgeon Dr Anain is the gal for you!!!!