Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Shirley Andrews has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Shirley Andrews has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
Showing 2 of 8
Best Dr ð
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shirley Andrews - Posted on July 24th, 2016
I was Dr Andrews patient for 15 years . She was with me threw my pregnancy and also finding my cancer early . I might not be here today if it wasn't for her thoroughness and expertise . She is also a warm caring person , anyone that has her as their Dr will be in very good hands . Since she has moved to Cali I can't see her anymore :( Thank you Dr A for everything you have done for me !
Self-verified patient of Dr. Shirley Andrews - Posted on September 7th, 2014
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
30 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKAISER PERMANENTE SANTA CLARA MEDICAL CENTER, 700 Lawrence Expy, Santa Clara, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shirley Andrews, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Santa Clara, CA, in this video.
Dr. Shirley Andrews is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Santa Clara, CA.