Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shirley Andrews has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Shirley Andrews has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
Dr. Shirley Andrews has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 8
I was Dr Andrews patient for 15 years . She was with me threw my pregnancy and also finding my cancer early . I might not be here today if it wasn't for her thoroughness and expertise . She is also a warm caring person , anyone that has her as their Dr will be in very good hands . Since she has moved to Cali I can't see her anymore :( Thank you Dr A for everything you have done for me !
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
30 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Santa Clara Medical Center, 700 Lawrence Expy, Santa Clara, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shirley Andrews in this video.
Dr. Shirley Andrews is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Clara, CA.