Dr. Shirley A Bembo Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Shirley A Bembo?

excellent

Dr Bembo is just outstanding. She has done an excellent job managing my Type 1 diabetes. I have been on an insulin pump for many years and she knows just how to keeping things running well. She listens when you have an office visit with her and she responds quickly when I call the office. Some how everything is possible with her.Smart and pleasant.

Horrific care, insensitive and inconsiderate!

I was referred by my GP to see Dr. Joy of Endocrinology Associates of Princeton. My consultation with Dr. Joy went smoothly, however she left on maternity leave and I was left with the inefficacy of Dr. Bembo. I had a very complex set of blood work taken at the adjacent Lab Corp office and waited 10 days before I learned that the results were in Dr. Bembo's office. I only discovered this because I was constantly calling for the results. Dr. Bembo had the results on a Friday, left for the weekend (early) and didn't have the decency to call me to give me the results. Now these aren't basic blood work results like cholesterol levels; these can determine whether or not I have a tumor. I was told on Friday that she would call me on Monday. Early monday afternoon, I asked to have her return my call. At 4pm I still haven't heard, so I called the office. The response was, "She's seeing a patient." I replied, "I AM her patient and I expect to treated with consideration. I understand that she has paying customers in front of her, but I've already paid her and I expect her to finish her job." This office is a calamity. Avoid it at all costs!

Spent a long time listening to my issues. Would definitely follow-up with her.

Not good no recommendation

very trusting

I have been with Dr. Bembo for many yrs. and followed when she moved that is how much I trust her with my health. She has listened to me and answered my question all the time. I do recommend her and trust her.

Retired

Dr. Shirley Bembo is the best thing that ever happened in maintaining my diabetes. She is very knowledgable in her field and have answered every questions I have asked of her. She is very patient and supportive. My most memorable experienced with Dr. Bembo was about a year ago when my blood sugar went to 600 and she was with me all step of the way on the phone telling me what to do and checking me almost every two hours. I have recommended her to members of my family and friends because that's how much I trusted her.

Care at it's best

When you look at the list of how you rate a doctor, the subject of beside manner always comes up. Some doctors are all warm and fuzzy and give you the gentle approach. Some doctors tell you how it is and what you need to know while following it up with a hug when needed. The second description best fits Dr. Bembo. She is what I want in a doctor. She tells you like it is, makes sure you understand, but her delivery makes you understand completely the significance of you illness. She does this so that you take is seriously, you help her help you by following her instructions. She wants the best for you. She cares not only about the cure, but especially about the person she is trying to heal. She pays attention to the individual. I am a cancer patient who has had other scares. She understands my need to be sure of what is going on and she helps me to facilitate that. She knows the thoughts that run through my head and does her best in her first sentence to me to alleviate the fear. I've followed her to different practices and will continue to no matter where she goes. The best review I can give her is that I completely trust her with my life, my health. I want to watch my children as they go through the various stages of life and I believe without a shadow of doubt that Dr. Bembo will help me accomplish just that.

Best Dr. for me for more than 7 years.

I have been a Dr.Bembo's patient since I removed the total Thyroid cancer on 2005. I am very happy with her up to now and go on. She is very careful curing person that I like it so much. Also very good exlpainer to my symtums and matters when I visit her all the times.She always spend conversation times more than any other Dr.s who I know. So, I am recommending her to my whole family members and others now. I like really quick answers and response when I am calling for questions.

Highly recommend Dr. Bembo. She is very passionate about my well being. She had a lengthy discussion with me about diet and exercise to lose weight. Yes, she mentioned weight loss surgery. But her prodding was what made me realize to change my lifestyle and improve my health.

Highly Recommend Dr. Bembo!

I feel so fortunate to have found Dr. Bembo. I was so ill when I first went to her and she had her work cut out for her! I had made 3 visits to the ER previously and was unable to function. Her compassion and patience came at the right time. I didn't believe anyone could help me. She listens and works with me to make sure that not only the thyroid level numbers are good but that I feel good which is the most important thing. I have recommended Dr. Bembo to others and will continue to. You can find her in Princeton and the office staff was so welcoming.

Very knowledgeable doctor

Accurately diagnoses your condition.No nonsense...calls it as it is.

Would not recommend this physician. She not only dismissed my symptoms and concerns despite hard data (labs, physical findings, etc.), but her surprisingly inappropriate responses caused me to question her education and clinical experience.