Dr. Shirley Bunch Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

After years of trying to get an actual diagnosis for our son Dr. Bunch ordered the right tests and referred us to the appropriate specialist. We are thankful to finally get some answers.

Have had nothing but the best experiences with Dr.B. My son and I both saw her and I have never left her office unhappy. Even with a 20 minute or so wait you always get your fair share of her time. Would highly recommend her to anyone!

Too much medication, inaccurate diagnoses

She is too inclined to prescribe all sorts of medications instead of looking for the roots of causes. I was a patient of Dr. Bunch's from 14-20. She medicated me to the hilt for migraines that were (obviously to others) triggered from tension and TMJ. Dr. Bunch never looked at my jaw, never considered the triggers. Instead, she switched me from prescription regime to prescription regime. In college, I experienced extreme psychological side effects due to all of the medications. When I moved home (due to the experience) and tried to get off of the medications, she became insensitive, uncaring, and refused to see me. I felt like some sort of monster. God only knows what my medical records look like.

Bedside manner was atrocious.

Overdose of medicine

She diagnsoe him with Autisim & ADHD. She didn't spend enough time with him. She over dose him on Risperdal when he was four. I was at work when his school called & told me to come & get him . When I got there he was limp,lethargic basically he looked like he just had a stroke.I took him to Memorial University were I was told that he was overdosed on Risperdal.The doctor said if we hadn't gotten him there that night(which was the second day he took the Risperdal) he would have perished.The hospital & his school tried to get in touch with her.Not once did she ever calle me to check on his progress or to show any remorse for her actions.It took him a week to get back to normal.I don't think he is the same, to be honest I think she made his problem worse.

Dr. Shirley Bunch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.