Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shirley M Chan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Shirley M Chan has the following 12 expertise
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
Dr. Shirley M Chan has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Shirley M Chan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
This office is so rude in so many ways. Once you speak to a scheduler, you would think she is educated enough to take simple directions BUT SHE IS NOT. She asked me the same questions over and over and was ridiculously rude. I couldnt ask a single question because she kept cutting me off. The office people also make it seem like it is a privilege for the customer to speak to them, when were paying!!!! They raised their voice when I asked if the appointment suggested is the only one available. I give Dr. Chan a low rating for hiring such stupid employees. Base on the people she hired really defines her characteristics and judgment. Hence, if they hired dumb people they must be so dumb themselves. I would not trust her or her team with my child.
Dr. Chan delivered my son and my twin girls. She is the best OBGYN I ever had. She really took care of me during my 2 pregnancies. I highly recommend Dr. Chan as a matter of fact I recommended my friends and family which is now her patients too. She cares about her patient.For those people who are looking for OBGYN, Dr. Chan is the best.You will be glad and happy that you pick her.
I ended up with an emergency c-section thanks to this OB admitting she 'forgot' about me and my baby being 9according to her) far to big to have been delivered naturally. She never spent more than a minute or two talking to us, never explained anything, constantly gave us incomplete information.. In the end, we were begging to have questions answered. Scary.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2013, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
- Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Shirley M Chan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsShirley M Chan Md Inc, 1505 Wilson Ter Ste 350, Glendale, CA
Dr. Shirley M Chan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, CA.