Dr. Shirley Chan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shirley Chan?

Avoid rude people; there are so many other options

Posted on August 31st, 2011

This office is so rude in so many ways. Once you speak to a scheduler, you would think she is educated enough to take simple directions BUT SHE IS NOT. She asked me the same questions over and over and was ridiculously rude. I couldnt ask a single question because she kept cutting me off. The office people also make it seem like it is a privilege for the customer to speak to them, when were paying!!!! They raised their voice when I asked if the appointment suggested is the only one available. I give Dr. Chan a low rating for hiring such stupid employees. Base on the people she hired really defines her characteristics and judgment. Hence, if they hired dumb people they must be so dumb themselves. I would not trust her or her team with my child.

Rushed

Posted on October 11th, 2010

When I call to ask a question over the phone, I feel the office is always making me feel rushed. I can't call with questions without feeling like I'm inconveniencing them.

Posted on September 9th, 2009

Dr. Chan delivered my son and my twin girls. She is the best OBGYN I ever had. She really took care of me during my 2 pregnancies. I highly recommend Dr. Chan as a matter of fact I recommended my friends and family which is now her patients too. She cares about her patient.For those people who are looking for OBGYN, Dr. Chan is the best.You will be glad and happy that you pick her.

Vera

Posted on June 2nd, 2009

Dr Chan is to the point without making her patients' feel rushed. I am now 17 weeks along and with my 1st child ,...so far I could not ask for a better OB. Dr Chan is a VERY respectable and a trustworthy professional.

Terrible doctor.

Posted on July 14th, 2008

I ended up with an emergency c-section thanks to this OB admitting she 'forgot' about me and my baby being 9according to her) far to big to have been delivered naturally. She never spent more than a minute or two talking to us, never explained anything, constantly gave us incomplete information.. In the end, we were begging to have questions answered. Scary.

Excellent- So Smart!

Posted on June 19th, 2008

I've had miscarriages in the past and felt anxious during my pregnancies, but I was always in good hands w/ Dr. Chan. She is an excellent doctor and really knows what she is doing. I trust her completely. She is easy to talk to and has great follow through in everything. Dr Chan delivered both of my children and I'm so lucky to have had her as my doctor! She is the best of the best!

Posted on February 16th, 2017