The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shirley Y Chi
Dr. Shirley Y Chi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, CA, with other offices in Arcadia, CA and Berkeley, CA . She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Chi is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus, San Ramon Regional Medical Center and Alta Bates Summit Medical Center Alta Bates Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Shirley Y Chi has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Nerve Damage
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Chi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Shirley Y Chi accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shirley Y Chi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.