Dr. Shirley F Jones Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shirley F Jones?

Loved her!

Dr. Jones was fantastic! She explained all of my options carefully and asked great questions. I will definitely refer her to my friends and patients with sleep issues.

Thinks she's the only intelligent person in the room

Where do I begin? Dr. Jones talks down to her patients, jumps to conclusions, interrupts you, misdiagnoses you, and even ordered a full-blown drug screen before a sleep study, totally uncalled for, the office ended up having to refund me and Blue Cross, and she did harm to me by not giving me even a small rx to tide me over for severe RLS while I waited for my mail order RX to come in, and I only ran out because in spite of calling her office for a new rx to be faxed to Medco,two weeks before running out, she never submitted the new RX. This happened several times. As a result, I fell out of bed several times during the 7-10 days I waited for my rx to come in. She is THE worst! No doctor has a right to abuse patients, and she did. I wouldn't pea on her if she was on fire!