Dr. Shirley H Chung Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shirley H Chung?

Excellent physician

Doctor Chung has provided excellent health care to my family and I for quite some time now. The thing that is really wonderful is that we feel that we can discuss our health issues openly and freely. It's not always the case with some Doctors. Some doctors are not open to discussions and you find so many times you have to accept things blindly without understanding and evening feeling guilty for falling to the pressure. Thank you four ear, your excellent care and people skills and your wonderful mind. Your and Dr. Solimon have put together guite an excellent health care operation and an exceptional staff too. Thank you.

Doctor is very nice. But always answering machine listenting to me, I have to walkin to make the appointment.

Very Good and nice doctor. I would recommend her.

After reading so many positive comments about this doctor, I was trying to put her as my primary care physician since my company is changing insurance company. I called her office to get her physicians code with the insurance company. The staff was very rude and basicly told me to find it myself in a very rude way. Non of them even tried to be helpful. She might be a good doctor, but the attitude of her staff make me not to want to see her or deal with her office staff.