Dr. Shirley A Ice Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shirley A Ice?

Best Family Practice Doctor ever! Can't say enough good things about her.

Appointments

Dr. Ice is a very knowledgeable doctor and can explain things to you in detail. And also spends the time needed to answer all your questions. But, make an appointment is difficult. And after week several days to a week to see Dr. Ice, you get a call to tell you your appointment has been cancelled and you have to reschedule. Once you do get there you can expect to spend 45 - 60 minutes before you see Dr. Ice.

Dr Ice was my doctor and I loved her and was so hurt when she released me from her practice,I trusted her and was so hurt,as far as I know there was no reason for her to release me I did all that was asked of me, and never was upset when I went out there and she was not in,which happened a couple times. I'd love for her to tell me face to face why!She caused me to now trust no Doctor.I also was a cash pay and never owed her office,

Started out to be a great Dr. . Many appts rescheduled because SHE was sick. Eventually turned out to be like all the others. No real care about patients.

Medical Attention

Dr Ice is and has been a great doctor. I had been to many in hopes of finding what was wrong with me and she got to the problem did research testing and found the answer and has been following thru with keeping ahead of the progression for me with comtinued tests and adaption of meds to allow me a fuller life able to get out once again from my home. Great is just not good enough in manner of how she is in her office. We need many more caring doctors like her.

simply the best doctor i have had in the past 30 years

the best doctor i have found in FLORIDAthr recpitionest is the weakest link

BEST OF THE BEST

MOST CARING AND SINCERE. TAKES TIME TO EXPLAIN & ANS YOUR QUESTIONS. DON'T FEEL LIKE YOU'RE JUST A NUMBER. SHE REALLY CARES ABOUT HER PATIENTS. HER DIAGNOSIS FOR ME HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CORRECT. IN 12 YRS. I'VE NEVER HAD A COMPLAINT WITH DR. ICE OR HER STAFF WHICH IS ALWAYS WONDERFUL. CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT DR. ICE. WE NEED MORE DOWN TO EARTH, CARING DOCTORS LIKE HER!

Unprofessional Workplace

Wait time over 30 min per visit. I feel asleep in the waiting room multiple times. Dont expect to make an appointment and accually make it half the time because of double booking or when the doctor is out (which is all the time) DONT USE THIS DOCTOR!

Dr. Shirley A Ice is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Belleview, FL.