Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shirley Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Lee acted as if I was wasting her time. At times i thought she gave me a bit of attitude. I noticed she was not personable and did not medically explain any health problems i was experiencing. Not once did Dr. Lee ask if I had any questions or concerns. The appointment was awkward and I left feeling unsure, confused and as if my appointment was a waste of time.After telling her I was a typical poor college student, I was appalled to discover that Dr. Lee prescribed me a name-brand medicine and would cost me $50/month! I have been told that a good doctor will look at all variables before prescribing a drug.To sum it all up, I was very disappointed with Dr. Lee.
Dr. Lee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy General Hospital
Sutter Memorial Hospital
Sutter Medical Center- Sacramento
19 Years Experience
University of Maryland
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Shirley Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions8170 Laguna Blvd, Elk Grove, CA
Dr. Shirley Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elk Grove, CA.