Dr. Shirley Madhere Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Shirley Madhere?

Posted on May 9th, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Mahere. She is very professional and I am very happy with the results.

Disaster!

Posted on August 4th, 2011

This doctor performed my facelift as a resident at NYEE. Apparently she was already a cardiovascular surgeon at the time but SHE BURNED ME with a cautery tool during surgery and left me with a very bad thermal wound that scarred. That wound led to more surgeries. In addition, one cheek was diminished in size and was very uneven. I had to have fat grafts and still have one very uneven cheek. As if that were not enough, the hairline resulted in such noticeable hair loss that I had to have scalp reduction to minimize the visibility! To this day, doctors surgeons can spot that I had a face-lift at five feet from the ear incisions alone! She never contacted me to check on me or to offer any revisions once she passed her Boards. I figure if a doctor can just walk away from a disaster like this, she shouldn't touch anyone! My advice is to steer clear!

Posted on September 27th, 2015