Dr. Shirley E Mathew Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shirley E Mathew?

Mowing Yard Rock hit eye!

Dr. Mathew was very professional & thanks to her help my eye healed just fine. We have visited her again for ourselves and for other family members. She has all the latest technology to thoroughly check the health of your eyes. We recommend her 100% And other doctors do too.

very nice doctor my both eyes cataract surgery was done by her, everything went smoothly excellent recovery

Dr. Mathewa is THE BEST!

Dr. Mathew is such a caring and knowledgeable Dr. She took expert care of my Mother, including cataract surgery. She is so brilliant. She now takes care of me and my sister.

Best Ophthalmologist

What can I say? I have been wearing glasses for over 40 years. In turn I need top flight optical care. I highly recommend Dr. Mathew

Great doctor

I was able to secure a day of appointment after I told them about the issue I was having. I had to wait about 45 mins once I got there, but this is probably because they squeezed me in. Once I saw the doctor, she was very efficient and attentive to my issue. She went above and beyond and decided to do some extra tests for something she saw with my eye. I appreciated this since I hadn't had an eye health check up since I was a teenager. She went over the results and pictures of my eye and what she thought it could be right then and there, instead of keeping me in the dark about what was going on. I am looking forward to continuing my care with Dr. Mathew.