Dr. Shirley P Middleton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shirley P Middleton?

Have treated with her for over 15 years. Excellent service. Office staff extremely professional. Would certainly recommend to friends, family and colleagues.

Skilled, Caring And Focused on Patient Investment in Their Health

Dr. Middleton is a professional and skilled ophthalmologist. She has a concern for her patients that is shown in the careful attention she pays to he patients and the time she spends with them. Her manner is engaging and warm while being extremely focused on having patients take charge of their eye health and continued care.

After filling out the forms, the wait was not very long. I found the staff to be friently and helpful. The doctor asked me what the problem was and after I explained the problem she did a few test and came up with a diagnosis. I was very satisfied with the doctor and the service I received while in her office. I found the doctor to be very pleseant and helpful. Recent patient

Dr. Middleton was rude and cold. Will never go to her again.

My wait was pretty long but the nurses and receptionist were very kind and warm. I preferred them much more so than to Dr. Middleton. I disliked her so much, due to her lack of kindness and patience during my visit that I shelled out extra money for a second opinion from another Opthamalogist. I found out that Dr. Midlleton gave me the WRONG dosage for my illness, she also did not take the time to thoroughly brief me all I needed to do to get well... she could have done more harm than good. I wouldn't let a dog get treated by this woman.

Recent Patient

Dr. Midddleton is a excellent Opthalmologist. I can't say that much about most of her office personnel . The office staff leaves much to be desired. From the minute you call. The want to know what insurance you have. How they gonna get paid. You don't feel welcome...Only $$$$.The Dr. has a wonderful bed side manner. She is thorough, gentle and she is the ONLY reason that I come. It is unfortunate that her staft is not as professional as she.

good doctor, decent office

Dr. Shirley P Middleton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.