Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Shirley S Pritchett has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Shirley S Pritchett has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 31
A better Dr/nurse combo cannot be found. Dr Pritchett and nurse Francie solved my medical delimna with one phone call and it wasn't a gynecological problem. Amazing. I have depended on Dr Pritchett and staff for decades and they just get better. I travel 3 hours to continue seeing them now. I only wish I had given a review ages ago.
I have been seeing this doctor for 12 years. From routine visits to surgeries and high risk pregnancies, I feel that she is the most thorough in her profession. She spends time even telling you about studies and statistics I was referred at one point to a perinatologist and I felt like Dr. Pritchett and her staff had educated me more than the high risk specialists could have. She is extremely cautious and has even been accused of being a little OCD because she is so thorough. I think that is a pretty good thing to be accused of when it comes to women's health.
Office is not clean. Doctor does not make eye contact. Doctor "talks down" to patient.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
34 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsFort Worth Womans Clinic, 6100 Harris Pkwy Ste 200, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Shirley S Pritchett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.