Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shirley C Rheinfelder
Dr. Shirley C Rheinfelder, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Prescott Valley, AZ. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Rheinfelder is affiliated with Mt Graham Regional Medical Center. Dr. Rheinfelder has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Shirley C Rheinfelder has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
Dr. Shirley Rheinfelder was recommended by my sister. It just took one visit to know that was MY DOCTOR! She is knowledgeable and professional but above all...she is compassionate and honest. Dr. Shirley is OUR DOCTOR...mine, my sisters and my mom...and we would not trust our MOM to just anyone! Thank you Dr. Shirley!
Very thorough examination, very caring. Only problem was that I had made an appointment with her, arrived on time and was told that I didn't have an appointment, that I had never made one. The girl was rude. I showed her my appointment card, she didn't even apologize, but told me I needed to make another appointment, and I had to wait another 2-3 weeks.
The worst Doctor I've ever had in my 56 years on this earth. All they care about is money. I became very very ill and could not drive all the way to the office (I barely made it to urgent care). When I asked this doctor of 3 years to cover me she said " when you go to the grocery store you don't expect free groceries do you"? Really?? Shame on you and your staff for being non-caring, cold hearted greedy people! I will never go back EVER!!!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Rheinfelder is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Shirley C Rheinfelder accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsShirley C Rheinfelder Md, 3149 N Windsong Dr, Prescott Valley, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shirley C Rheinfelder in this video.
Dr. Shirley C Rheinfelder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Prescott Valley, AZ.