Highly Dissatisfied

A Heartfelt 5* Rating Which is

Dr. Shirley Thomas has been my gyn physician for many years and I have never had an experience that I would consider to be less than a 5*. She has always been thorough and courteous. Even when I was far less than a 5* patient, experiencing a meltdown because I couldn't find her new location and was distraught at the idea of being late, she was nothing but understanding and calming. She has helped me through various medical issues with her competence and concern. I appreciate being able to put my health. in her hands.

Dr. Thomas treats her patients with respect and care; she explains everything in a way that people can understand, and she follows up to make sure you are doing well. Her easygoing manner and expert advice are rare in a system that is time-driven and cost-conscious.

I was mis-diagnosed.

I had a very bad experience with Dr Shirley Thomas. I was mis-diagnosed. I was told multiple things that i had a mis-carriage when I did not, there might be another baby in there, that the baby is outside the fallopian tubes etc.Actually I was having an ectopic pregnancy and had a life threatening mis-carriage due to the doctor's negligence. We trust in doctors and I lost it.

Dr. Shirley A Thomas is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fishers, IN.