Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shirley W Tsong
Dr. Shirley W Tsong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Silver, NJ, with another office in Hazlet, NJ. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Tsong is affiliated with Riverview Medical Center. Dr. Tsong has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Shirley W Tsong has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Dr Tsong feels like a friend when she comes into the exam room and quickly puts me at ease. Despite the vulnerbility that goes along with a usual exam, Dr Tsong is quick to distract me with chit chat and is always extremely gentle. All the doctors there are equally kind and caring. The staff is friendly,sensitive and love their roles in their patient's pregnancies. For my third pregnancy,I lived more than 20 miles away and still never wanted to change practices for someone more local. Never more than a 10 minute wait and all my questions are always answered no matter how many I have.
While the doctor is wonderful, the staff is terrible and rude. Unwilling to listen and discuss insurance despite claim forms being presented with clear instructions on how to file. The staff told me I was only in there as a favor to another doctor in the building. Implying that my value as a patient was not as high as someone who had scheduled normally.Both when waiting/signing in and afterwards when dealing with the insurance staff I was frustrated and disappointed as someone who has worked in the service industry for over a decade. Clearly unwilling to go the extra mile despite great doctors.
Dr. Tsong is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Shirley W Tsong accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shirley W Tsong in this video.
Dr. Shirley W Tsong is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Little Silver, NJ.