Dr. Shirley Y Wang Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Shirley Y Wang?

Shirley Wang has changed my life

I spent a year looking for something that was wrong with me that everyone said was just in my head. I went to one visit with Dr. Wang, was diagnosed, and then was confirmed with a blood test. I have been going to her for 9 almost 10 years now and have never had a problem with her! In fact I Drive 8 hours just to see her since she moved from Wichita to Olathe. She has given me the ability to live my life again!

Very knowledgeable

I have had my disease since I was 18. I was mis-diagnosed. She took one look at me and told me what I had. She said she had done lots of research but to confirm it with biopsy through my family doctor. She was right. I also know I had the disease for at that time 18 years so to expect a quick recovery or fix is ridiculous. That is why a lot of people complain about doctors. People need to be realistic. Regardless since she does research every night she helped me slow down my disease it took 3 medicines but she didn't give up. I am finally able to do more and find my limits and the medicine I take is helping. Praise GOD for Dr Shirley. Roxann

Do not go to see this doctor if you have any form of arthritis.

Thomas

zThis Dr is a comback specialist, she will never figure out what is wrong with you but will sure send you a dirty letter when you miss an apointment

A very patient, friendly, and a doctor you can trust

I saw Dr. Wang about twice a week. She is very friendly, willing to spend time listening to me, and her diagnosis is more accurate compare to other doctors. I would recommend Dr. Wang to all my friends and family.

Dr. Shirley Y Wang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olathe, KS.