- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shirzad A Abrams MD
Dr. Shirzad A Abrams, MD is a doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with other offices in Los Angeles, CA and Encino, CA. They have 51 years of experience. Their specialties include Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Shirzad A Abrams has 3 locations
Dr. Shirzad A Abrams has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Shirzad A Abrams has the following 16 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
51 Years Experience
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Shirzad A Abrams Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
More about Dr. Shirzad A Abrams
Dr. Abrams graduated from the Iran University of Medical Sciences in 1968. Dr. Abrams works in Los Angeles, CA and 2 other locations and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Abrams is affiliated with Encino Hospital Medical Center, Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Providence Holy Cross Medical Center and Valley Presbyterian Hospital.