Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shishir V Shah
Dr. Shishir V Shah, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Banner Boswell Medical Center and Banner Baywood Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Shishir V Shah has the following 2 specialties
- Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Shishir V Shah has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Shishir V Shah has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Shishir V Shah is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Exceptional service beginning with the prompt return of a phone message, expedited registration and check in, in-room exam and follow-up appointment scheduling. Every staff member we met - Paulette, Gus, Chris and Patti - were terrific. Compassionate, engaging, considerate. Dr. Shah is the absolute best. He spent a great deal of time with us (first time visit) and discussed everything in a manner in which we could follow and comprehend. He gave us options to consider, pro's and con's, and given the condition of our mother, some qualitative aspects of care to consider in our overall decision making. We highly recommend this facility
Dr. Shah is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsEast Valley Family Medical, 16515 S 40th St Ste 139, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Shishir V Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.