Dr. Shital C Hubli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shital C Hubli?

Compassionate and knowledgeable

Our family really appreciated how she took care of my ailing parent that unfortunately passed over . She was very compassionate and knowledgeable and explained things clearly and took time to talk to us . Their practice is very accessible, returns calls promptly and we really Appreciated the continuity of care during hospitalization as well.

Very compassionate and thorough....with good bedside manners

conscientious and caring physician

:She was very caring and supportive when my mom was diagnosed with terminal cancer. Helped us to transition mom to hospice and was there with us every step of the way until mom passed away and even thereafter .

Good Doctor

I like the fact that Dr Hubli is so prompt although there could be wait time when they are very busy .She also took care of me while I was in the hospital . I did not have to see a hospitalist like my husband had to as his doctor would not come see him in the hospital. I am switching my husbnad to her as well .

great doctor

Our family loves Dr.Hubli. She is very prompt in getting back and listens to our concerns . Bless her heart for taking such good care of our family.

Very knowledgeable and helpful

I have multiple complex health issues for which I was admitted to the ICU for a week. She did a great job taking care of me and kept my family in the loop.

She told me bulging disc are normal.

She is a wonderful doctor and always cares of others and me also . Her smile brightens every ones day !! 😊

Great and very caring doc !

I LOVE her!

She was great. Listened to me for a long time.She even talked with me as a therapist would. She really cared about me. Gave me the right meds.. Was really prompt with the referrals. I can't wait until my next appointment with her.

She's dangerous

she changes medication with no knowledge of the patient history, determines by her OWN standard what her colleagues patients need. She's a quack!

Long Wait time

Dr Hubli is great! She was able to guide me through my health problem and was very instrumental in helping control my issue. She was very thorough and explained what I needed to do to accomplish my goal. She was able to prescribe the correct medications the first time. To see her is another issue, I visited around 4 times now and I waited at least an hour to be seen by her. This last appointment, I had to leave and reschedule because I was waiting for an hour and half. I've gone on a Monday, Wednesday, and two Thursdays and all have endured a long wait time. Dr Hubli is great but I suggest giving more than two hours of free time to come see her.

Dr. Shital C Hubli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tracy, CA.