Dr. Shital N Parikh Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Shital N Parikh?

One of the best surgeons I have met

Dr Parikh took care of my daughter. She was having patellar dislocations and had failed previous surgery. Dr Parikh performed surgery on both her knees and she has been much improved since then. She has not had any further patellar dislocations and is back playing soccer. I highly recommend the doctor for knee surgery

Long Time Patient

I have had to go to Dr. Parikh for three different knee surgeries (MPFL reconstruction, ACL and meniscus, and ACL--the number of surgeries was my own body's fault, not his). He really pays attention to the details, makes sure everything is as is should be, and lets you know if it is not. When it comes to recovery and returning to activities, he leaves it to you and your PT to really get your strength back and let's you go once you are ready. I've been going to him for almost five years now, and I would not want to go to anyone else.

Very Good

Our overall experience was very good. The doctor and staff were very informative and patient. They answered all of my questions. And made plenty of suggestions on any home care and limitations to aid in the healing process.

Dr. Parikh is professional and an excellent surgeon. Highly recommend. Helped my son walk again.

Parent of Patient

My son, Lucas, has been going to Dr. Parikh for several years and our family could not be happier with his outcome and prognosis. Dr. Parikh takes his time with reviewing plans for Lucas and weights other options for us to show his course of action is best. Teaming up with other surgeons to ensure no other complications, in Lucas's case, shows me he is focused on the orthopedic issue, and wants Lucas to have the very best outcome. His two nurses, Connie and Amy, are super sweet at his side and always there to help with concerns we may have. CCHMC is very fortunate to have Dr. Parikh's knowledge and skills in orthopedic medicine.