Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shital M Rana
Dr. Shital M Rana, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Rana is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford and Medical City North Hills. Dr. Rana has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Shital M Rana has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Shital M Rana has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Shital M Rana has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Shital M Rana is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I am very confident that Dr. Rana is concerned about me as a patient. She identified issues I was having and referred me for additional care and a more thorough look at my issue. I changed to her because my previous Dr. riddiculed my concerns. I am very satisfied with the care Dr. Rana provided and totally agree I made the right decision to change my primary physician.
Dr. Rana is the best doctor I have ever had! She takes time with her patients and goes over every aspect of your health with you each and every time you see her. She is easy to understand and explains things in detail. She has become very important to me and is someone I feel I can trust with my life!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Rana is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Shital M Rana accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFamily Health Care Associates, 4140 Heritage Trace Pkwy Ste 312, Fort Worth, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shital M Rana in this video.
Dr. Shital M Rana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.