Dr. Shiva K Lam Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Shiva K Lam?

Excellent doc, best psychiatrist I've ever been to!

Dr. Lam was probably one of the best doctors I've been to in a while. He's calming, patient, and a great listener. I suffered from severe depression a few months back, but after seeing Dr. Lam a few times, my life has been turned completely right side up. I highly recommend seeing this doctor, he was truly a lifesaver!

The Best Doctor in the Area

Doctor Shiva Lam has cared for my son like a father. My wife and I are very pleased with this psychiatrist. He is very competent and knowledgeable.

The best doc EVER!!!

Dr. Lam is a wonderful, caring individual. He truly changed my life for the better.

Unprofessional

Delays in obtaining medications!Very limited office hours.Office was locked on a Monday, when I went to pick up a perscription. No "closed" sign, just no one available. Does not file claims for office visits with insurance timely, and informs patient insurance denys claim!

NOT IMPRESSED!

My son was seen by Dr. Lam while he was at Shoal Creek Hospital. He ordered an EEG test on him, and we anxiously waited a month to find out the results of his EEG, which we were told that we would learn at our "next appointment" with Dr. Lam. Well, 45 minutes before the appointment, his secretary called me and informed me that the EEG test results were lost! We kept the appointment anyway, and Dr. Lam told us that the nurse at the hospital lost it. We found this excuse ridiculous, as if he really cared about his patients, he would be following up on them and making sure he got the results of all tests ordered, etc. I am sure the hospital forwarded the results to him after it was completed, and that Dr. Lam's office lost the results! I am not impressed with Dr. Lam at all. He raised the dosage of my son's ADHD medication, and I am very suspicious of that. I am definitely going to be looking for another doctor!