Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shivajee V Nallamothu
Dr. Shivajee V Nallamothu, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Clarkston, MI. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Nallamothu is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Of Michigan and St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital. Dr. Nallamothu has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Shivajee V Nallamothu has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Shivajee V Nallamothu has the following 19 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Wrist Injury
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Bone Fracture
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Shivajee V Nallamothu has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Nallamothu was great to work with and I am happy to say he provided terrific care for my son. We have unfortunately had numerous sports related injuries that needed to be treated in the last couple of years. I am so grateful that we have been able to go to Dr. Nallamothu to help us through these injuries. Dr. Nallamothu helped my son through a very stressful time, when an injury made his football season come to an abrupt end. He treated us with the utmost care and guidance to get him back to his high school sports as soon as physically possible. He helped us feel confident of how to deal with his injury and his rehab. His staff was very helpful, available, and courteous. I would recommend Dr. Nallamothu and his staff with absolutely no hesitation. When going through a medical emergency it is great to have a doctor who you feel completely confident of. Dr. Nallamothu treats you with that feeling of confidence and care.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Nallamothu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital
Dr. Shivajee V Nallamothu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMichigan Center For Ortho Surgery, 5701 Bow Pointe Dr Ste 300, Clarkston, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Shivajee V Nallamothu in this video.
Dr. Shivajee V Nallamothu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clarkston, MI.