Dr. Shivajee V Nallamothu Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Shivajee V Nallamothu?

Excellent service and procedures

This is my third visit with Dr Nallamothu and he has performed precise procedures in the past that have been very beneficial. He also explains in detail the information you need to know for making the decision necessary in your care.

Surgery was a great success. Better than my other four.

Made sure I had all my questions asked and answered. Felt like I was getting the service and information I needed to be prepared.

Excellent Surgeon

Takes great care of his patients.

Highly qualified and a very caring doctor

Dr. Nallamothu goes above and beyond when it comes to care and service. He helped me with my shoulder and my daughter with her back. I highly recommend him for all your orthopedic needs.

Outstanding Orthopedic Surgeon

Dr. Nallamothu was great to work with and I am happy to say he provided terrific care for my son. We have unfortunately had numerous sports related injuries that needed to be treated in the last couple of years. I am so grateful that we have been able to go to Dr. Nallamothu to help us through these injuries. Dr. Nallamothu helped my son through a very stressful time, when an injury made his football season come to an abrupt end. He treated us with the utmost care and guidance to get him back to his high school sports as soon as physically possible. He helped us feel confident of how to deal with his injury and his rehab. His staff was very helpful, available, and courteous. I would recommend Dr. Nallamothu and his staff with absolutely no hesitation. When going through a medical emergency it is great to have a doctor who you feel completely confident of. Dr. Nallamothu treats you with that feeling of confidence and care.

Knows his stuff. Professional. Competent. Follows up.

Great Orthopedic Doctor.... I wouldn't go anywhere else..

Dr. Nallamothu immediately knew what issues I had with my feet once he examined them. Dr. Nallamothu gave me options and today I am currently pain free without surgery. Dr. Nallamothu is easy to talk to and listens carefully to the patient. I have already recommended Dr. Nallamothu to family and friends and they have all been very happy with their results.

He's a great doctor. I feel much better after seeing him.

Absolutely the best.

Absolutely the best around! Extremely knowledgeable, compassionate and most importantly the best at what he does. My son first went to him when he broke his collarbone while downhill skiing. He took the time to explain everything to him and make sure that my son understood exactly what he seeing on his x-ray. His bedside manner is fantastic and he truly is the best in the field. We have referred quite a few friends to him for many different reasons and they are all equally as happy.

Great advice and treatment!

Dr. Nallamothu has always been timely and accurate with his care and diagnosis. Thank you!

Wonderful Doctor

Our family has been seeing Dr. Nallamothu for many years. He has always been available when we need to see him which usually is an emergency situation. From broken and sprained bones to spinal stenosis to frozen shoulders he's help get us all back to perfect health. He's very knowledgable and friendly. Great personality and has a wonderful staff. Wouldn't go to anyone else for our orthopedic needs.

Great place!

Dr. Shivajee V Nallamothu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clarkston, MI.